About Me

My photo
This blog is a personal space where I can post some of my photos and talk about some of my favorite things. I have many interests, including, but not limited to: The Western Mystery Tradition, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Modern Chinese Medicine, Photography, Music, Chess, Computers, ad infinitum..... I love to read, hate television, but do enjoy good movies. Newest entries are always posted on the top of page.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Need To Stay Positive

Trying to stay positive though was extremely disappointed this week. I went back to work this week and felt fairly well, except for being tired at times, for the first three days.  Then, come Thursday, I once again was too sick to go to work, missed Friday as well. Finally starting to feel better again today. One bright spot is my upcoming appt. to consult with Dr. Zhang this coming Tue. Then hopefully, I can start an herbal protocol which will help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can't live in the future, we can only live for a moment in time. We can take our moments and make them hell or heaven. We are strong together, and keep getting stronger with each obstacle. Lets live all our moments with love.
Always in your heart,
Linda