About Me

My photo
This blog is a personal space where I can post some of my photos and talk about some of my favorite things. I have many interests, including, but not limited to: The Western Mystery Tradition, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Modern Chinese Medicine, Photography, Music, Chess, Computers, ad infinitum..... I love to read, hate television, but do enjoy good movies. Newest entries are always posted on the top of page.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A Bit Of A Flareup Today

Feeling rough again today, very achy, fatigued. Overall though I’m much better than I was during the volcanic flare up of the viral symptoms, which began about 6 weeks ago when I experienced marked RUQ abdomen pain and tenderness, nausea, vomiting as well as episodes of unexplained vertigo, which lasted for about 10 days.  I still have good days and bad days but the RUQ pain and vertigo have almost all but disappeared. I received an appointment today for my first consultation with Dr. Zhang, scheduled for Tue., November 8th.

1 comment:

Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Allan,

Found your blog through Peter's - I hope it is okay with you if I link it with mine.

Hope that you are feeling a bit better. Will be looking forward to hearing about your appointment with Dr. Zhang.

Sue