About Me

My photo
This blog is a personal space where I can post some of my photos and talk about some of my favorite things. I have many interests, including, but not limited to: The Western Mystery Tradition, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Modern Chinese Medicine, Photography, Music, Chess, Computers, ad infinitum..... I love to read, hate television, but do enjoy good movies. Newest entries are always posted on the top of page.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Have felt a bit better today.

  Have spent a good part of the day trying to get caught up on my school work. I’m currently taking an online college course to obtain my Radiological Technologist Fluoroscopy Permit. Have found it difficult to concentrate and study the last few weeks due to illness, thus, have fallen behind in this course work. Oh well, study, study, study.  
  While searching for information online yesterday I remembered a website by Dr. Andrew Weil which I use to frequent. Dr. Weil’s books have been invaluable to me for a few years and have helped me with several different health problems. I visited his site and did a search for Hepatitis C which uncovered among other things, Looking for a Liver Cure?  One of the things he says in this article, is, I quote directly;

“I’ve known a number of patients who have reversed hepatitis C using milk thistle in conjunction with another natural remedy, Schizandra (Schisandra chinensis), the fruit of a Chinese plant. Schizandra berries, like milk thistle, are nontoxic and support healthy liver function. I usually recommend them as part of a natural treatment protocol developed by Dr. Qingcai Zhang in New York.”

  Needless to say, this definitely piqued my interest so I immediately googled Dr. Qingcai Zhang and uncovered the following book which he authored, Healing Hepatitis C with Modern Chinese Medicine.
Needless to say I immediately ordered a copy.

No comments: