About Me

My photo
This blog is a personal space where I can post some of my photos and talk about some of my favorite things. I have many interests, including, but not limited to: The Western Mystery Tradition, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Modern Chinese Medicine, Photography, Music, Chess, Computers, ad infinitum..... I love to read, hate television, but do enjoy good movies. Newest entries are always posted on the top of page.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

RSS Feed

  As I said, this blogging thing has opened up a whole new world and I’m constantly learning as I go. For those of you who blog  and would like to add an RSS feed to your blog you should really check out FeedBurner.

  As I said this is all new to me but after exploring it I wanted to give a news aggregator a try. After reading several reviews I settled on BlogExpress. So far I really like it.  BlogExpress is so easy to use. Lockergnome praises it as "BlogExpress stands out as an invaluable tool for those getting started with RSS. "  And the price is right (free).

  By the way, this blog now has an RSS feed. Anyone wishing to subscribe can use the orange XML button on the left hand side over there, underneath “Links”.

No comments: