About Me

My photo
This blog is a personal space where I can post some of my photos and talk about some of my favorite things. I have many interests, including, but not limited to: The Western Mystery Tradition, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Modern Chinese Medicine, Photography, Music, Chess, Computers, ad infinitum..... I love to read, hate television, but do enjoy good movies. Newest entries are always posted on the top of page.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Voted Sacramento's Best Moroccan Restaurant

Last night my Lady and I experienced some authentic, delicious Moroccan food at Marrakech Restaurant in Sacramento. The atmosphere was great, very opulent, complete with belly dancing for entertainment. The food was excellent, especially the Pastilla Classique. Highly recommended, you can check out the menu here.

No comments: