About Me

My photo
This blog is a personal space where I can post some of my photos and talk about some of my favorite things. I have many interests, including, but not limited to: The Western Mystery Tradition, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Modern Chinese Medicine, Photography, Music, Chess, Computers, ad infinitum..... I love to read, hate television, but do enjoy good movies. Newest entries are always posted on the top of page.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

First Week of Herbal Treatment

Have been on Dr. Zhang's herbal protocol for 5 days now. Immediately noticed a definite stimulant effect, kind of like the feeling some antihistamines can give you. It has also increased my appetite, caused quite a bit of  intestinal gas and loose stools as well. Other than that no other side effects to report. Of course, it's way too early to get any accurate idea of the efficacy of the treatment but to date; the side effects certainly are negligible.
    

No comments: