About Me

My photo
This blog is a personal space where I can post some of my photos and talk about some of my favorite things. I have many interests, including, but not limited to: The Western Mystery Tradition, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Modern Chinese Medicine, Photography, Music, Chess, Computers, ad infinitum..... I love to read, hate television, but do enjoy good movies. Newest entries are always posted on the top of page.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Progress Has Slowed Down

Still enjoying golf, though my progress seems slow at times. There have been times when I haven’t had the energy to continue regular, consistent practice due to feeling ill, which I’m sure has slowed me up some, but I can see improvement which is the main thing. It’s definitely a challenge, which is a big part; I’m sure, of why golf never gets boring. Looking forward to this weekend when my wife, my Dad, and I will take part in a golf tournament :-) It’s a “Midnight Madness” tournament which means the last nine holes will be played at night with glow in the dark golf balls, should be great fun. The tournament is held at Southridge Golf Club.

Have been a bit discouraged with the Chinese Herbal Medicine Protocol lately as it definitely is not working as well as it did the first couple of months. I have been having a couple of days a week were I simply don’t feel well at all, tired, achy, absolutely no energy. In all fairness though I have to admit until real recently I haven’t been taking the herbs real religiously due to becoming discouraged with my health again and the cost of the herbs being quite expensive and I felt I couldn’t really afford them at times. Plan on getting back on a very regular regimen of the herbs which I have done for the last week and will have my labs rechecked at the beginning of September and go from there.

No comments: