About Me

My photo
This blog is a personal space where I can post some of my photos and talk about some of my favorite things. I have many interests, including, but not limited to: The Western Mystery Tradition, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Modern Chinese Medicine, Photography, Music, Chess, Computers, ad infinitum..... I love to read, hate television, but do enjoy good movies. Newest entries are always posted on the top of page.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Labs Rechecked

Had my three month f/u labs drawn again. The elevated liver enzymes improved slightly from last time;

ALT of 181 compared to 297 in Feb. and AST of  110 compared to 105 in Feb.

Results were faxed to Dr Zhang and I’m awaiting his advice.

I did not have the Viral Count repeated at this time since my medical insurance will not pay for a repeat check of the Viral Load this soon and the $500 cost of this lab test would not change the way I feel or the prognosis in any way. Have felt a bit better than I did in Feb. Still have a day or two each week were I feel tired, run down and achy but not as severe as back in Feb. Plan on continuing current herbal protocol until I hear Dr. Zhang’s current recommendation.

No comments: