About Me

My photo
This blog is a personal space where I can post some of my photos and talk about some of my favorite things. I have many interests, including, but not limited to: The Western Mystery Tradition, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Modern Chinese Medicine, Photography, Music, Chess, Computers, ad infinitum..... I love to read, hate television, but do enjoy good movies. Newest entries are always posted on the top of page.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ready For Spring

I know it’s not even Winter yet but I’m all ready for Spring. Last week I booked an itenerary online at Expedia.com for the week of March 20th to attend some San Francisco Giants Cactus League Spring Training games in Scottsdale, AZ.  We’ll be there for 5 Days, 6 nights, enjoying the warm weather and the baseball rites of Spring.
Also nearby is Sedona, Az which I’ve always wanted to visit, so the plan is 3 days in Scottsdale and 2 days in Sedona which should be lovely after weathering the winter season.

No comments: