About Me

My photo
This blog is a personal space where I can post some of my photos and talk about some of my favorite things. I have many interests, including, but not limited to: The Western Mystery Tradition, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Modern Chinese Medicine, Photography, Music, Chess, Computers, ad infinitum..... I love to read, hate television, but do enjoy good movies. Newest entries are always posted on the top of page.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ukulele Festival This Weekend!!!

This is enough to make one want to attend the New York Uke Festival this weekend. This is a sentence I never thought I would use, this guy is a virtuoso of the ukulele!!
Seriously, check out this video clip of a version of George Harrison’s, “While My Guitar Gently Weeps”, it’s actually quite impressive…Two Thumbs Up…..

No comments: