About Me

My photo
This blog is a personal space where I can post some of my photos and talk about some of my favorite things. I have many interests, including, but not limited to: The Western Mystery Tradition, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Modern Chinese Medicine, Photography, Music, Chess, Computers, ad infinitum..... I love to read, hate television, but do enjoy good movies. Newest entries are always posted on the top of page.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Viral Count Has Improved

The rest of my labwork came in on the 15th. These results were more positive, interestingly enough my viral count has lowered considerably since beginning the herbal protocol. I had a viral count of 12,600,000 before beginning the Chinese Medicine protocol and the labs just received on the 15th show a viral count of 4,540,000. Began taking the Cordyceps this past Friday, so it’s too early to tell if it will help the aches and pains or not? They certainly didn’t help today, as I had another day of not feeling well. Still staying positive though, I have a lot in my life to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to discover you blog and read about your health's improvement.
I'm Stan and I have been diagnosed with Hepatatis C last week. Cause : unknown.
My physician is pretty sure the illness has not declared.
He will perform further controls.
I'm quite interested in your therapy choice.
I tried to see how to contact Dr. Zhang and just found a phone number and no email
Would you be kind enough to help me in this ?
Best
Stan

RegentLynx said...

Hello Stan,

I don't have Dr. Zhang's email. I contacted him via phone, the same number I'm sure you have. If you're interested his book, "Healing Hepatitis C with Modern Chinese Medicine" is available through Amazon.com
All the best,
Allan

Pinky said...

Just came across your blog. I'm in the midst of trying to decide on treatment options. Look forward to reading more on your experiences.