About Me

My photo
This blog is a personal space where I can post some of my photos and talk about some of my favorite things. I have many interests, including, but not limited to: The Western Mystery Tradition, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Modern Chinese Medicine, Photography, Music, Chess, Computers, ad infinitum..... I love to read, hate television, but do enjoy good movies. Newest entries are always posted on the top of page.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

My Existence This Past Week














Well, I think we've definitely established that the Modern Chinese Medicine I've been taking will not help protect against the flu virus. The last 4-5 days is the sickest I've been from the flu in a long time.....can do nothing but head back to bed now...Poor Linda :-( ...she's had to put up with me and I'm so tired and grumpy I can't even stand myself.....Thank goodness she's been here for me this week though, she has made sure and pushed plenty of fluids and provided me with what little I've had the appetite for......Thanks Hon, I love you!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

You were easy to put up with, I simply ignored the bad temper thingy. Some day I will be ill and you can pamper me. I love you baby